Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Nothing beats a good old fashioned home poker game....

I played a home poker game with some buddies of mine this weekend and I kicked some ass if I do say so myself...we played games like "guts", "arizona", and the best "screw your neighbor"..these are all draw poker based and tons'o'fun. The drunker I got the more money I won...I actually needed this because I am basically comic relief on the golf course when I play with them. I can usually hold my own on the pool table but they play in a league and usually kick my ass in that..my buddy has this incredible sports bar in his basement basically furnished with an awesome pool table, all wood bar with built in keg-erator and all the music and DVD's in the world..a great setting for the home poker game...there is also RedSox and Patriots memoribilia all over the walls. I'm going to have to drum up some more home poker variants for this game...two weeks until the next one...

No comments: