Saturday, May 07, 2005

Just arrived back home from the hospital today....

I arrived at home with my wife and brand new baby daughter!! She was born on May 5th...which isn't really a particularly special date...except that the date was 05-05-05........that isn't going to happen for another 100 years! My life is going to completely change...but I can already tell it's going to be worth it...I know that nobody is reading this but witnessing the birth of your son or daughter is the most amazing thing I've ever been a part of....and my wife did this without drugs!!! Not that we wanted to have it end up that way but it happened so fast that we had no choice. I think Women must have a much higher tolerance for pain then men do..it's just not up for argument after that. Both are sleeping currently and the National Heads-Up Not limit Hold'em championship is coming up on NBC (poker popularity is unbelievable these days. I know I'm going to get the itch to try a charity tourney somewhere in the Merrimack Valley soon..hopefully be the end of the month. I'm going to have to see if I can deposit some cash on a poker site soon also...I havent' done so for a good month.....

No comments: