Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Stupidity rules the Majority.....

This is my new mantra....With all the news stories that grab the majority of the peoples attention....I was talking to my wife last night when the "runaway bride" story came on the tube. Every channel (cable/non cable) has this damn story as their main headline....As if there is nothing important going on in the world. Sensationalism and Stupidity rules! My exact quote was "Did you every notice that Stupidity Rules the Majority?" It reminds me of the sensationalism that was made of the Terri Schiavo story...that was s completely personal situation for a family that happens ALL THE TIME...Fuck it! it has nothing to do with anybody but the people related to them.........I will now post another stupid photo to lighten up my mood...later.....

No comments: