Friday, January 06, 2006

First MTT win!




I figured I'd try a 6.00+.60 MTT satellite to FTP's $200K Guarantee on Sunday night...and I won! Actually the top four won but after the All-in fest at the end I ended up in first. I rivered a straight with my pocket 3's. I've placed in a bunch of these before but I have to admit that it's a good feeling being the last at the table.
The hand (no long hand history here) that got me the chiplead was none other than two black A's (my bankroll destroying nemesis from the past). I basically bet the pot after four limpers entered. Two folded and the other two called over 5,100 apiece. The flop was three blanks and I of course went "all-in". Both called and my two Black Aces held up! I vaulted into the chiplead and kept it most of the way through the rest of the tourney. Woohooooo!!!!


River the straight against a Diamond draw on the final hand....









We'll see what happens on Sunday night!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: