Friday, March 03, 2006

Doldrums and Doom-Switches...

Ever since I read Biggestron's post about the Poker netherworld or the Doldrums
I've suffered a similar fate. The Full-Tilt doomswitch has been sprung!! I've been suffering some awful beats lately and yes I have stitched up the gash. It could be a Karmic bitch-slap because of my posting a hand history that had me the recipient of a monster pot.

Total pot $65.25 Main pot $56.05. Side pot $9.20. | Rake $3
Board: [Jc 2d 9d Ad Kh]
Seat 1: DDionysus showed [6d Kd] and won ($62.25) with a flush, Ace high
Seat 2: polak_power didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: SoCooLBob (button) folded on the Flop
Seat 4: bramplay (small blind) mucked [Kc Jd] - two pair, Kings and Jacks
Seat 5: DonkeyDeck (big blind) folded on the Turn
Seat 6: jacht didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: Mully folded on the Flop
Seat 8: DjBreeze81 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: BoatsOPlenty showed [Ks As] and lost with two pair, Aces and Kings

There I did it again...I'll reverse the curse by posting it again...Muwahahahahaaa!!

No comments: