Thursday, May 04, 2006

Next WPBT tourney(s)!

Details here
Not much going on here besides poker, beer, sports (hockey playoffs, and baseball of course). I'm going to play NL tourney at a local bar..it's a league with bad NL players and cheap beer. Great for a Thirsty thursday (I haven't said that for 10 years). I hope I can play the next WPBT 'Gemini' night...I'll be away on a golfing excursion from Friday at 5:00AM to Sunday at 5:00PM roughly...nothing but Golf, Booze, and Poker after we eat and drink all day. Not a bad way to spend a weekend!!! It was created by some guy who wanted a weekend away from the Fam....and it has taken on a life of its own. I'm really, really, realllllyyyy bad at golf so i'm lucky its a 'Best-Ball' Tourney format. Thank god for me and the foursome that I will be rounding out....I will however be on the reverse side of the skill curve when we play poker. Everybody will be really drunk......it will be like playing on Party Poker at 12:30 AM on a Saturday night....Shoot the fish in the barrel.

No comments: