Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The point(s) is to cash.....

Sunday : The Blogger Big Game Results : Me taking a brutal suck out by Julius Goat. Ac-Kc everybody folds....I raise all in with my short stack......he insta-calls with A-9o......Ace on the flop and I am looking good to cash in my first Big Game....9 on the effin turn and I am toast. Damn you Goat.......Damn you. (I checked his blog and he is funny bastard....but he should name himself Julius Donkey instead....HAHA).

Monday : M.A.T.H. : I didn't get many hands....two pocket pair before the final table. I hit two big hands in suck out style.....an open ended straight against Garthmeister and a gut-wrenching gut shot straight on the river against IT. I made the final table but an all-in fest with Schaubs Q-Q and Otis A-Ko did me in...I had As-10s and the short stack. There were two aces on the flop but I am toast again. Still haven't recovered from the Suck out by Julius Donkey....err Goat.

Tuesday : WWdN : Made final table though a whopping 20 entries...out 5th when I pushed (A-2o) the small stack into A-Ko....out 5th. 3 paid.

Wednesday : ?????? The Mooooooooooookie!!!!
Get your sorry asses there if you like brutal suck outs and hugely donkish play by idiots like me.

There is also a tourney on the WPBT.....does anybody remember that? It would be nice to get more than 17 or 19 that was in the last tourney. cmon.....lets get this to be a destination you Donkeys!!

1 comment:

abigail said...

Hi Nice Blog. At Bingo online games site is seen as socially acceptable even though it is technically gambling. From the point of view of many players it is not seen as gambling at all but rather as more of a social gathering online that just happens to have bingo as the catalyst for a common interest.