Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Back in the fray

I'm back at Full Tilt. It looks like I'll have problems if I was to say make a big score though. I did the same thing that some others have done and cancelled the FTP account. I then joined again (2 months later) as a different account. If all goes as it did last weekend (avoiding bad beat stories and staying positive) I won't have to worry about making big tourney scores. I've been having more success in the tournaments on other sites recently so the BBT3 will be most of the tourneys on FTP. I am a low limit donk for all kinds of MTT's so I will definitely be playing token tourneys and low buyins as usual other than the blogger tourneys. I'm going to try going to Foxwoods a couple of times before my next bundle of joy is born in late May. It hurt not going to the World Poker Finals and taking a shot but I just couldn't take the time or waste the cash. In good 'ol RedSox fashion "There's always next year!" BTW....how ironic that the Patriots go 19-0 and set all the records only to burn out at the end...and just before the RedSox limp into the playoffs and make another historic comeback only to storm to another World Series trophy. I said it last fall and I'll say it again...I will not question Terry Francona any more. He is and will always be the perfect man for the job.

These Bodonkey tables are loaded!!!I got short stacked real early and survived past the first break. I actually made quite the comeback from 485 chips!
I get aces with 19 players left and being the short stack I also get the benefit of people limping in so I can jam and possibly triple or quadruple up......

.......but...........ICrushBloggers flipped up K's when he called and everybody else folded.......
a King hit on the flop. I still can't get anything done in the Bodonkey......

No comments: