Tuesday, June 02, 2009

FAWK!

I didn't make it to the BBT TOC. As usual the majority of my stack was lost to a coin flip and couldn't recover from there...in the Big Game and most of the rest of the tourneys. I swear a few big pairs holding up to A-K or my A-K hitting against a medium pair....well you know. So congrats to all that made it and made the big money on the way. I'm going to settle down and take it easy for a week or so...I also monkey tilted on PokerStars during the last month or so. I pretty much broke even for this BBT and couldn't build on last years BBT momentum. I guess that was the last BBT we'll see anyway so the 3 month grind will surely not be visited again anytime soon. I think I won enough FTP points for a jersey though. We'll see if I can use those for satellite entries of something. I'm all set with the jersey....everybody I've seen wear an FTP jersey in a poker room has been a total knob anyway. A huge thanks again to Al for the opportunity given to a bunch of misfit pokah Donks.....

So good luck to all in the TOC...I hope you can turn your WSOP seat into something all of us will envy. Good luck to those who are also playing in the WSOP by their own means...keep us updated on your blogs....won't you?!

3 comments:

lightning36 said...

Well shit, I guess I'll join you on the rail. Very disappointing for both of us to have missed out. Sometimes that "one time" just doesn't come when you need it.

Schaubs said...

If I see you with that jersey on I will call you a knob, never fear.

Online poker is rigged if you didn't get into the TOC.

scam I say!

smokkee said...

i've worn my FTP baseball jersey once to a local hm game, haven't worn it since. total waste of 25k fpps. GL rebuilding ur online BR.