Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Man has passed....




Les Paul is the father of all popular music innovation. Multi-Track recording etc. etc. read about The Man here
He is also the creator of one of the most awesome pieces of art ever......



Some day I'll have a Lefty Les Paul to go with my Lefty Gibson SG!




Humorous Nigel Tufnel quote talking about his prized Gibson Les Paul from the movie 'This is Spinal Tap'

[discussing Nigel's Guitar collection]
Nigel Tufnel: Look... still has the old tag on, never even played it.
Marty DiBergi: [points his finger] You've never played...?
Nigel Tufnel: Don't touch it!
Marty DiBergi: We'll I wasn't going to touch it, I was just pointing at it.
Nigel Tufnel: Well... don't point! It can't be played.
Marty DiBergi: Don't point, okay. Can I look at it?
Nigel Tufnel: No. no. That's it, you've seen enough of that one.

No comments: