Thursday, October 08, 2009

Surgery tomorrow

Tomorrow I am getting surgery to repair my umbilical hernia. "Why are you doing this Dave"? "I am getting surgery because it looks like somebody stuck a golf ball behind my belly button...which used to be fine by the way". So anyway...wish me luck. The nurse that called to get some info. before I get there asked if I had ever had surgery before and I thought about it for a minute and said NO. Does getting tonsils out when your 3 count as surgery....I don't know. Wish me luck.....

Oh and by the way GO SOX!
GO PATS!
GO BRUINS!

11 comments:

BWoP said...

GL with the surgery!

BamBam said...

I'd say GL but honestly, I'd rather the doctor have better skill.

:)

SirFWALGMan said...

gl Pokah man

John G. Hartness said...

GL dude

Memphis MOJO said...

GL.

Unknown said...

I had an umbilical hernia that was repaired when they took out the 18 tumors.

Just breath in and out and when you wake up, your mouth will feel like cotton and everything will be better.

Remember Pain = Hydrocodone. Right Dr. Rush?

smokkee said...

ow

hope your surgery goes well and you get outta there in time to watch the Angels own gm 2.

PokahDave said...

Ah...thank you people...I feel like I got stabbed in the stomach. The percocets have me feeling A-OK though! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Katitude said...

Glad it went well :-)

lightning36 said...

Ahhh -- good news. Just be glad they didn't drop the scalpel and ... you know ...

Frank said...

Glad it went well as well. Speedy recovery to you :)