Monday, April 26, 2010

BBT5-Poker From The Rail Live Bloggage for Your Noggage

The Bruins Win....Teh Bruins Win....The Bruins Win....oh sorry...they just beat the Sabres in a great game 6....

10:00 PM ET : Drink of night...Coors Silver bullet 16 oz. (The banquet beer...whatever that means)

Starting table shot :

I just won the first hand with J-10o on the button.....

Took down the blinds with Js-Qs.....with a power limp up front.....

OK...no more limpy-wimpy shit....take the blinds with A-Jo.....

Looks like Lucko's luck has run out...he is gigli for the night.....

Blinders is second down and apparently forgot to take the Blinders off for the tourney....

Apparently BuddyDank is not present but is a Pygmybigapolygamist....whatever that is.....

The NAPT high roller shootout final table is on TV in the background....what inspiration!.....

75 people have entered....I thank you all for upping the first place prize pool for me....73 are left......75 enter....1 man leave!!!! (Shameless Beyond Thunderdome plug there).

Good tunes are playing on BDR as I fold...currently is 'Hero of the Day' by Metallica....

Down goes Bone_Daddy84, TwoBlackAces, and ekrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

10:30 PM ET : 70 of 75 left

KK  really early position...I raise....reraised by Shabazz.....I reraise...he calls....long and short of it...He flops a set of aces and I river a set of Kings....and I lose all but T200.

7h-4h....all in....and out....to a set of 9's...FUCK Sets over sets!!! That's what I say...

I'm out 68th of 75...yuck!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I hate saying sorry for a bad beats, but hated to do that to you there. I thought you had Kk and wish i had shoved pre when that A came. The K on the river was just sic.

PokahDave said...

nah.....no apology needed...you had me crushed preflop to the river. What would have been really bad is if I had some sort of spade flush. I'm pretty sure I got knocked out of 3 different tournaments with KK last night. While I live blog stuff I just sort of throw some verbal throwup on the blog for entertainment...don't take it as anything else but me being obnoxious....