Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Bad Poker Karma has caught up to me....

In my last post I said "sometimes it's not bad to chase when you have a good draw...like having to overcards..." This has caught up to me in a bad way....the last two nights of Party Poker bad beat tables it seems like everybody is calling everything even when you have them beat...that is until the river!...I was under-the-gun at a 2-4 limit bad beat table..had two J's..I bet..5 people called..nothing flopped but rags...I bet again one person drops out...another rag falls..bet again another two people drop out...me heads up against one other player...I checked because I was reading him as having a straight...no..he catches the miracle 7 for a set on the river...sucko..this ws repeated hand after hand and I wasn't even playing a lot of flops...something like 29% seen..as good as I was going last week it's that bad this week...I think I might quell the losses a bit by playing some sit-n-go's or something...

No comments: