Thursday, May 26, 2005

Wednesday night Tourney

Aggressive betting is the only way to win these tourney's...and again when I went all-in with the 'best of it'....A-Qh I got called by the chip stack leader with A-10c...and I got beat with a flush on the river...doh! I knew he was trying to steal the blinds and overbet to scare me off but this was the perfect time to double-up my 3900 in chips through the chip leader. There was a four flush to the club when the flop was flipped so I know I was in bad shape...the turn..no club..then the 6c falls and I'm screwed. The tourney was in my old hometown and I was able to talk with some old high school friends but I feel like I got punched in the stomach after getting beat like that. It doesn't just happen on the internet...blah..blah..blah....

No comments: