Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Cool new charity Tourney at a Castle!

I haven't been playing lately alot...well I did redeposit on Party Poker and am building the bankroll from 50.00 to 110.00 in 2 sessions of 25.00NL hold'em tables (.25-.50) blinds. Got my bonus 10.00 in 70 hands..not to hard to do. The Castle is just that...an old Castle that they are raising money for in my area. Although I will like the atmosphere I'm really playing for the big buy-ins to the Foxwoods tourneys that are the prizes.....I haven't posted in a long time because I depleted my bankroll trying to qualify for the "Big Dance" ya know...the WSOP..to no avail. Also this 'being a new father thing' is the greatest thing in the world but it is tough...my baby girl is two months old already!! Time is flying! I got to qualify for one of these big Foxwoods tourneys one of these days................

No comments: