Monday, August 15, 2005

Poker Tracker and some sites like UB....

I really do love Poker Tracker now...the more I use it the more I get out of it. The problem is with sites like UB and Paradise Poker...they don't have the auto-tourney hand history like the Party and affiliated sites. I manually enter the tournies/results but it's a real pain the ass. You also cannot get the stats of the players you play against in the tournies. They do have a component for hand histories but only for ring games. I need a better way to do this because I usually do better on UB tournies than any other site. I'm not sure why but the NL Turbo 1,000 and 2,000 Guaranteed tournies have been pretty good to me lately. That means that I'm not getting the stats I need when I play the same Players every night in these tournies. There has got to be another way.....on another subject i'm going to see the Allman Bros. this weekend coming up and I get to crash at my buddies who by-the-way is driving! Party Time! We'll have to tailgate first for the half-decent tickets that I got. The wife and kid will be safe at home and I'll be rippin it up at the Tweeter Center. I do need a weekend away from the online poker...last weekend I ended up drinking something like a thousand beers and playing way too long into the early morning hours.....

No comments: