Friday, April 07, 2006

Joe Hachem-Geico Gecko


I was watching the WPT Aruba Classic last Wednesday and something kind of funny happened. I was also playing a STT on PokerStars while watching TV and a PokerStars commercial came on the tube. It was Joe Hachem making small talk to the camera like the other Moneymaker/Raymer commercials. Then a Geico car insurance commercial came on right after and I was half paying attention due to the STT I was currently in....segued into....."cheers...happy lovely...as you may..." (in your best Aussie accent). I did a double-take...it sounded exactly like Joe Hachem! I had to laugh at that..

2 comments:

abigail said...

Hi Nice Blog .Nowadays many games are popular and one of them is online bingo which is really becoming popular on the internet.Bingo online games are the fun games that are liked by every individual.

abigail said...

Hi Nice Blog .Nowadays many games are popular and one of them is online bingo which is really becoming popular on the internet.Bingo online games are the fun games that are liked by every individual.