Monday, October 16, 2006

Razzzzzzzzzzzz and the WPBT

Dear Razz,

You seem like a such a cool game but you really are a pain in the azzzz. Why do I get awesome 7-Card stud hands whenever I'm playing with you Razz...are you screwing around or something? Even when I have a decent starting hands you tease me by giving me a brick card on 4th street. Even when I have 4 low cards you give a brick on 5th street. Why? Is this some kind of sick joke? I have a great starting hand and you deliver two other low cards to pair both my hole cards...are you fucking serious? I don't mind when you hang around with your group of buddies HE, O, O8 and stud8 to form the gang known as H.O.R.S.E. but to hang around with you alone for an hour or two is annoying. Thanks a lot..because of you I tried to bluff somebody with the last of my chips. I needed you to deliver a 5th card to my 4 card hand...and you deliver a brick QUEEN on the river! You suck Razz. I'm going to find another game to hang around with.

Sincerely,

PokahDave

No comments: