Thursday, April 05, 2007

Strike 1, (Strike 1.5), Strike 2, 3Strikes I'm out?!

M.A.T.H. (didn't play due to lack of $26 token and the fact that I'm kind of cheap)-Strike 1!
The WWdN:NLHE (The Wheatie) Out 16Th place pushing short-stack and A-4o into chip leader (WTF did I expect?)-Strike 1.5!
The 'Mookie'-Knocked out when I flopped trip Q's....that's what I get for limping in with Q-7soooooooted and the other guy has K-Qo-Strike 2!
Riverchasers.................Strike 3 or Home Run?????
All the runners showed up last night.....shouldn't they be there for the next WPBT event? Seeing over 75 players made me salivate......the last Riverchasers event had lots of players also. I will be there tonight :
Tournament: Riverchasers Online Tour
Where: Full Tilt Poker
When: Thursday. 9pm ET
Buyin: $10+1
Password: riverchasers7

No comments: