Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wackie Mookie.....Bubble Dookie

Crazy starting table here......

My A-Qo>Waffles A-Ko.......Ax-Qx-9x on the flop.......he's justifiably pissed........(he went all-in and I called because I thought he had a range of 66-JJ)........

I haven't gotten a good hand since A-Qo....that is if you call A-Qo a good hand......

Raises and bluffs no good....

My stack quickly getting shorter...fuck....

My Ah-9h
Maybe I'll try to defend my PLO HiLo Dookie title!

Signed up for the Dookie......

Doubled up in the Dookie.......

In first.....not for long though.........

Back in first after taking monster pot......with a straight on the turn.....pot raised I scoop....

Scooping pots left and right.......

Final table in the Dookie......not a huge amount of chips.....

7 left at Final Table.....

4 left and I am short stack.....

survive as short stack.....against two chip leaders....

JJok knocks me out 4th on the bubble...IGH....cashless....

1 comment:

Buddy Dank said...

Nice take down on Waffles! Hell, most people just call Waffles all-ins hoping to get a rant out of him. Good job.