Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The 3-10 10-3 conundrum.....




Sometimes I get weirded out by the dumbest things.....well there it is.....
I got knocked out of the 28K guar. earlier....I had Kx-Kx...some guy went all-in with 10x-10x...and another called with Ax-Ax...the Aces actually held up and I went out in the first 10 minutes....that really sucks....

Playing the Mookie tonight...I racked some chips with a straight flush.....

11:35.....A Royal fucking flush.......yes a Royal fucking flush....Ad-Kd flopped a flush...Qd-Jd.Xd....get my chips in...turn is another Xd....bet pot....river is a 3x....all-in....A Royal fucking Flush.....first ever online....

11:47...Still in 4th doubling up with a straight flush and a royal flush.....

12:12...I'm in 10th....see what happens here...

12:42.....Final Table....I'm short stack....for a while....

12:45....bubble bitch....I suck....I had Ax-10x..under the gun...got taken out by pocket J's.....FUCK.....

No comments: