Friday, October 26, 2007

Miscellaneous stuff....T.G.I.F.F.

Thank God It's F'n Friday. This weeks onslaught of BBT2 tourneys has been a grind. I wasn't able to cash in the 'Big Game', M.A.T.H., The Mookie, but I was able to final table RiverChasers and pick up a few bucks. I came in 5th and basically played some solid poker. The final table was run over by Lucko....what the fuck else is new. Congrats to Lucko...he makes it look easy. I made a good stack by the final table.....but I ran my A-10o into A's. Actually I raised in position but the short stack on the table at the time pushed and I called. I need to stop that kind of play at the final table if I actually want to win a blonkament. I also mixed in a ton of low buy-in tourneys on Stars and a few other blonkaments like 'The Bodog Blogger tournament' on Bodog and the 'Monkey Tourney' on Stars. The Bodog tourney was going rather well until I tried to push ShamanAlex off of his flopped ten with my measly 3's. I really wanted to final table that tourney with all the overlay goodness.....oh well. The 'Monkey Tourney' was really kind of a bad beat to fourth place...3 get paid. The short stack pushed with A-Jo and I called with 9's....Standard Ace on the flop took 85% of my stack. I had another pocket pair just after that but another standard ace on the flop put me away to a miserable bubble finish. There is something to that 'All-in Vigorish' that seems to hold up on the poker sites out there. The bubble finish and the not-so-good play on the Bodog Blogger tourney ruined my Tuesday. I would have felt a lot worse if I didn't token-in to the bigger tourneys for the BBT2. Don't forget to forage into the wild world of Sports....Fantasy Sports that is. Don't be afraid to use Bonus Code : PokahDave!. Anyway, I'll be haunting Stars and Full Tilt tonight...and oh.........one more thing................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: