Thursday, July 10, 2008

Baby tilt etc.

Wow....can't believe it's been over a month already since my daughter was born. I continue to Donk off my bankroll. I'm not playing bad....you know.....but there isn't much else to do. Working is tedious as usual but when the wife and daughters are sleeping there isn't much else to do. The main problem is my gambling degeneracy....when the baby wakes up and wants to eat.....she wants to eat!!! I can be seen juggling the baby and the baby bottle while keeping one hand on the mouse. I don't care if it makes me look like a gambling degenerate. My kids are very healthy so it's all good. I'm usually bored with just T.V. or a baseball game anyway. You can only watch so much T.V. Hopefully this tourney slump will subside...soon! (It's not going to subside if retarded douchebags keep calling my Aces and Kings with 5-7s and 5-7o and flopping straight flushes and full houses......PRE-FLOP!!!!!!!!!) Those (fast) NLHE tables on Stars are still a great thing...that's what I'm going to have to stick to if I don't want to go busto again. I have a WSOP Step 5 ticket that I need to turn into a Step 6 ticket soon. That would be worth a cool 2100.00 buy-in to the WCOOP in Sept. I'm pretty much tapped out on Full Tilt...I cashed out most of the winnings just after the BBT3. That coincided with the baby arriving. I'll probably play RiverChasers tonight though.

I can't believe that a dwarf is going to win the WSOP! Not only is he 4 feet tall....he is a chipmonger!I met the blogfather last winter at the WPBT winter classic. I must say that he is one of the coolest dudes on the planet.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This still has me laughing my ass off!
T.J. Cookier


.....and the comment left by another 2+2er....
"
Re: TJ Cookier

I bet it tastes like craps." LOfnL

No comments: