Friday, July 11, 2008

FriedDave II

I guess this is FriedDave live bloggage......
coincidental or................just plain weird..........

.....diaper break.........

I crashed out of the 25+2.50 tourney tonight on Stars...I had Ad-Kd...and the other guy went all-in with KxKx....can you believe that I didn't out flop him?

Yeah....boyeeeeeee!!!!! The Bodog 100K on Sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........

Full Tilt is still really awkward for me....I should stick to bloggaments........or maybe just short-handed NLHE.....

.......diaper break.............

Congrats must be sent to Iggy....He is the MAN! You can actually write a comment for the first time if 5 fuggin' years....go there now and congratulate the BlogFather.....


Ship the Light Donktastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you donkey motherfuckers on Sunday for the Sunday Million and the Bodog 100K guaranteeeeeeeeeeeeee.........


.....BTW....I am doing this while putting the 3+ year old to bed and feeding/comforting newborn right next to me....I am a candidate for papa of the year..........

......diaper break.................

No comments: