Friday, October 17, 2008

You can't LeTune a piano..but you can LeTune a fish

I didn't last long in the LeTune challenge freeroll (HA)courtesy of rakebrain last night. Here is last nights recap for the Letune challenge results. Of course I made up the excuse (in my own warped brain) that my daughter and baby daughter were keeping me pre-occupied. I got knocked out by this guy who has like 10 kids...so that excuse is out the window. I was pretty sure that he had either 10's or J's. Even though it was pot limit holdem at that point I had my Ad-Qd and the nut flush draw...with maybe two overs I was thinking....at the time. He pushed all in...I being a fish naturally called and lost. Damn you Mookie!!! I should have waited for that scenario in PLO...but I was impatient. So I'm a really nice guy and Mookie goes on to battle pvanharibo for 1st place. I heard the battle was epic. Congrats to pvan...she's a killer. Patience pays. I see Biggestron made a big comeback for a cash. I also see that the RedSox made a big comeback for a cash...coincidence? (Bdidde : "the Sox are all done" Me : "but what if they do win"?) I think not.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Memphis MOJO said...

Cute title.