Sunday, November 09, 2008

Pay it forward

This guy has a request :

**Hello everyone. I'm not a big member of the blogging community, but I'm
here to ask you all for some help. A friend of mine is struggling to make
ends meet while fighting kidney disease. He is unable to work, and his
disability and medical coverage only cover so much. If you could all help
me out in advertising on your blogs, to your friends, etc, it would mean a
lot to me. This is a great community for helping people, so I am sure we
will continue that tradition.

You can help out this Wednesday, Nov 12th. Here's the details:

Full Tilt
Tournament #67971755
$10+$10
Bad Beat on Kidney Failure
PW: CailtyssRulien

Help someone out and maybe make some cash. I hope to see you there!

Post, spam, and register ASAP. Andy Bloch knows the person as well and
worked with FT to get the extra rake donated to help offset his medical
bills. Thanks for your help!
Bill (aka Illinifan)

No comments: