Sunday, December 28, 2008

Runnin' Deep in the 100K.......



Cashed in the Guinness book of world records tourney on PStars to start the day........




Ready to cash with In the Bodog 100k (first Sunday major cash ever...bought into it on a whim. I decided long ago if I was ever to buy in directly into a Sunday Major it would be the Bodog 100K.....I just have a better shot at cashing in it than any other Sunday major...and it's only 109.00 which is about half the others. 64 left.. :)





27 left....then me against dipthrong.....



Then I have Ad-Kd against a worse hand and chip up big time......



Then the final table curse......(Patriots win 13-0 and still don't make the playoffs...sigh...that would be an omen for me)




Standard raise with A-A to roughly 3X BB.....


I don't know what's up with the pic above....looks like I was getting ready for doom and the PStars window showed up......so.......
guy calls with Ks-Jc....and hits a J on the flop....then puts me all in and of course hits a K on the river...then says "I knew what he had but I called anyway...." Typical douche bag comment after the fact......I had 55k and he had 100k+ to start so....good call?....I think not.......

I placed 13th....the Patriots win 13-0 and don't make the playoffs due to the stunningly bad New Jersey Jets....goddamn they fucking suck.....Retire now and preserve the last of your dignity Brett....Jeezuz friggin' Christ......

Oh so anyway....douche bag came in 2nd and dipthrong came in first....of course!!!!

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Raymond E. Foster said...

Excellent poker blog!

smokkee said...

i've played the 100k at least a dozen times and haven't got anywhere near a final table. sux to go out like that but nice finish anyway.