Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I wanna be ELECTED!

Ugh....what an uncomfortable feeling I have on this election Tuesday. I don't think that voting DEVIL Patrick in as Massachusetts next Governor is going to help keep people in state. This friggin' guy wants to give 'illegal aliens' drivers licenses. When did 'illegal aliens' become 'immigrants' anyway. The media paints this as people "just trying to work on jobs that nobody else will work at" and blah blah blah....I don't get it. Be careful what you wish for people...YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT! The media in Massachusetts makes me uncomfortable....and I was born here. Watching Devil Patrick be ushered in by all these tax-loving democrats is just an unsettling feeling. It's like watching a recent Bill Murray movie....you know...a comedian who desperately wants and craves to be taken as a serious actor. After you see the movie you have to watch how disappointed Bill is while he watches somebody else capture the much deserved academy award. Uncomfortable. Unsettling. Inevitable. Every politician in Massachusetts will be a Democrat. I wasn't paying any attention to Michael Dukakis when he was governor but as I look back and read up on the history of his term....I cringe. That's what we are headed for people...Dukakival Patrick.....Devolve Patrick.... "Can we raise taxes to never before seen heights...YES WE CAN"!..."Can we give Illegal Aliens in state tuition and drivers licenses?....YES WE CAN"!..."Can we drive Taxachusetts into the highest taxed and least affordable place to live in the U.S.A?...YES WE CAN"! This is our future people...Unless you vote with your conscience. Enough said...I didn't even get started with the national elections...Nancy 'Bela' Pelosi wants to bury you all in debt to cover for the dregs of society for beginners. As an online poker player I'm not happy with the recent legislative move to ban online gambling. That being said...it's no reason to go ahead and vote anti-Republican. Just be aware Bill Frist will never be a candidate for President OK!....he's far to 'out there' to represent the Republican party in 2008 or 2012. There are more important things in the world people. I for one would like to keep taxes low and YES there is a global war on terrorism whether you care or not.

3 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

I can not stand Healy.. she is a spaz.. Oooh dont put that helmet on my head I might not look good.. frick you bitch you look stupid anyway.. I wouldnt touch you without a freaking bag.. She is so annoying and I just really do not like her attitude or her policies.

I normally do not like a 1 party system and I voted for Mit last time but I think i vote Devil today. Hopefully as you said we do not get taxed to death but we will see. Anyways you need a DEM Gov every once in a while to remember why you hate a 1 party system.

PokahDave said...

c'mon Fwalgster....listen to yourself. I'm going to have to assume you are kidding...

SirFWALGMan said...

I am not very political but I know who I do not like. lol. Seriously if you annoy me I can not vote for you. Then I have to listen to you interrupting my watching of the news or some crap like that. I hate Healy. Having said that Patrick will probably screw up and we will have to kick him out in a few years.