Saturday, May 24, 2008

Time flies and so do tournaments......

Last Saturday-Sunday...so close....so close....8 hours of Sick Suck outs and Donktacular Beats......

The rest of the week....DDionysus resurrected from the Dead!
Monday-Mauled in M.A.T.H. (I'll be back to dominate soon!)
Two-for-Tuesday-Bricked in the Bodonkey......Skewered in Skillz.....
Wednesday-Mashed in the Mookie
Thursday-Ripped in Riverchasers
Friday-Dominated in the Donkament....
Saturday-Destroy Sat. with DrPauly???
Sunday-Bash the Big Game????
Monday the 26th a.k.a. Memorial Day for those who don't know....
(BABY TOWN!!!! Time to build the moat with the alligators and piranhas around the house!!!...obv. for the teenage years)

Edit : No baby yet....looks like Monday or after .......I won my token for the BIG GAME! Booyeah!!

I think I have a problem though :

4 tourneys wasn't enough.....5 on a widescreen laptop does the trick......

No comments: